Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pay it Forward!!!

Wow I feel so privileged that I am able to participate in something like this, this will be really really awesome.

And So I hope that this works out well I already have some great ideas for my Pay it Forward for Kim, but all I need now are three people to accept my offer. I hope that the word gets out there because I am new to this whole blogging thing, but hopefully this will put me in touch with some new blogs and new people in touch with mine.

< I am borrowing this part from John from Quilt Dad because he worded it so perfectly.> If you would like to receive a handmade gift from me, and are willing to make and send a handmade gift along to three of your blog readers, please let me know in my comments. Once you accept, you will receive something from me within 365 days. In turn, you will have 365 days to fulfill your end of the bargain.


So all I need is three of you to tell me that you want in. Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! The response to yours is as meagre as mine, do you think we can hound people in to paying it forward?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel

    I would like to sign up for your pay it forward. I quilt too and you may want to join the this flickr group - its a lot of fun and great source of info. Quilt dad did the last go around on wonky blocks.

    http://www.flickr.com/groups/oldredbarncoquiltalong2009/

    Off to post on my blog about the pay it forward.

    ReplyDelete